Sunday, May 10, 2009

11 May

16's 17 Days to Make a Difference


As part of our Inquiry unit, Room 12 from New Zealand has decided to put our topic on citizenship into practice. We have the challenge of performing one kind deed, each day, for 17 days, starting from the 13th of May, 2009. Follow us as we blog our citizenship journey.

Another thing I have to do is identify what makes a good citizen.

I think what makes a good citizen is their heart, intentions & what they choose to do, be it good or bad.
I think just because you look not very nice you can be nicer than the sweet little child smiling at you over the room.

What makes me ME a good citizen.

To be honest, sometimes I'm NOT a good citizen, I laugh at others, instead of helping them. Sometimes I do Devil-ish things. And later I don't always feel bad about what I did. But I still think I'm a reasonably good citizen because we all do things we shouldn't, and we all make mistakes. I think I'm still a good citizen because I try to make a little difference everyday & I have a Golden Heart, or so I'm told.

16

No comments: