Sunday, May 17, 2009

18 May, 2009


Day 1

The Blog starts officially today.
I'm very excited- but you probaly don't really care.
So... this is what I did today.
I made a friend laugh when she was going a bit moody. She laughed loud and clear- and that normally means she's now feeling very good.
I also didn't throw a hissing when my computer-hogging sister didn't get off when it was my turn (very unusal- for me). My Dad through me a thankful glance cuase he hates getting in the middle of one of our fights...
I also made popcorn though I didn't want. I did this because I knew my little brother would be hungry and that he always burns the popcorn and then never eats it. So I made him some.

All 4 now,
Will write in tomorrow, hopefully.

16

3 comments:

14Room1217DaysToMakeADifference said...

Nice work Megan. You have done well on your first day of 17 Days To Make A DIfference! (Yay!)

17 days to make a difference said...

You did well on your first day! yay happy tmes :P

ben d said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.