Thursday, May 14, 2009

14-15 May

Unfortunately I wasn't able to write in what I did to make a difference yesterday...
I helped my friend with her Gmail account...
She didn't know how to add Contacts, and as I knew I showed her...
She didn't even have to ask.
I remembered she didn't know how and when I saw her struggling with it I walked over and showed her how.
She was very grateful.
I also offered to help another of my friends as she had a P5 (time in school) so I asked her if she wanted me to take her stuff back to the class.
She looked at me as she accepted with thanks in her eyes.
It made me feel on top of the world
It made me feel really good about what I was doing....

Today I picked up some rubbish that wasn't mine...
No one saw but it made me feel good to know that I'm helping the Environment, without being asked...
All for now...

16

No comments: